The days of buying just a printer are gone, unless you have very specific commercial needs. If you are buying a home r office printer it makes the most sense to go in for an all-in-one printer. They are not only affordable, they are also extremely convenient.
You don’t need to install different devices to do these closely connected tasks of printing, scanning and copying. You don’t need to move from one place to another to do any of these things. The all-in-one printer is not only a money saver, it is also improves productivity. You should consider one of your home, home office or your office.
There is a close competition to bring out better and cheaper all-in-one printers by all the top brands like HP, Epson and Canon. That puts the customer at an advantage, as better and more affordable printers are launched.
An all-in-one printer does printing, copying and scanning, and a very few of them can send faxes too. Who sends faxes these days anyway!
All-in-one printers combine all the three most common document related requirements at home or in an office in one, saving space and money. If you bought all the three separately, you will definitely end up paying more.
Also, just because they are all-in-one, doesn’t mean they are any less in performance. The good all-in-one printers like from Cannon, HP etc. have excellent printing quality, scanning quality and copying performance. Also in terms of speed of printing they are right there among the fastest.
Al in all they make a lot of sense as they are compact and save you money.
Regarding what to check for when buying an all-in-one printer, you should make sure that you are buying a well known brand. Epson, HP and Canon are the most popular. Also buying a bestseller will ensure that you are choosing a printer that is tried and approved by many other buyers. No one will buy a printer that does not perform or last long enough, so a bestseller is a good bet.
You can also decide between ink tank printers and cartridge printers, With an ink tank printer you can buy small ink bottle that directly refill the ink of the printer, and do not need to spend a lot more on printer cartridges.
Have a look at the latest and most popular all-in-one printers below and choose one that fits your budget and your specific requirement, whether at home or in the office.
All-in-one Printers Bestsellers Updated 2019-07-17
- Print, copy and scan while saving space with a wireless all-in-one printer
- Save up to 70 percent on ink (HP 304 inks) with HP instant ink and never run out of ink; ordered by your printer, delivered to your door; 2 months trial included
- Put your printer wherever you want with this compact design
- Manage your printer effortlessly to an easy to use control panel
- Connectivity, standard-1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; compatible operating systems- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only)
- Print, scan and copy with fast speeds and keep tasks moving
- Save up to 70 percent on ink (HP 304 inks) with HP Instant Ink and never run out of ink; ordered by your printer, delivered to your door; 3 months trial included
- Speed through multi-page print jobs with automatic two-sided printing
- Get simple Wi-Fi setup in less than a minute and start printing fast
- Compact home printer, copier and scanner - versatile and affordable
- Quick and easy interface with adjustable panel and 7.5 cm (3 Inch) LCD display
- Space-saving design
- Wi-Fi for easy printing and scanning from your devices, plus cloud connectivity via PIXMA cloud link
- Supports Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Windows 10 Mobile and the Canon Print app
- Compact and affordable All-In-One colour printer, scanner and copier
- Prints documents and photos with ease, supported operating systems : Windows 10 ,Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8,Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 , Windows Vista SP2 ,Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Optional XL ink cartridges for improved economy
- Operating Temperature 5 - 35 degree Celsius
- Print, scan, copy and fax: 4-in-1 with fast duplex (double-sided) printing
- Fast business-quality printing: 20 ppm in black 10 ppm in colour
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, near-field communication (NFC) and Ethernet
- Front paper tray: 250-sheet capacity
- Epson mobile printing apps: Freedom to print and scan from almost anywhere
- Small-in-one with LCD screen: Save money, space and time
- Mobile printing: Freedom to print and scan from almost anywhere
- Claria Home Ink: Save money with individual inks - only replace the colour used
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct: Wireless printing with or without a network
- 3.7 cm LCD screen dcan, copy and print photos directly from a memory card
- Save up to 70 percent on ink (HP 903 family) with HP Instant Ink and never run out of ink; ordered by your printer, delivered to your door
- Seamless performance without slowing down; quickly copy, scan and fax multi-page documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder
- Produce professional-quality colour and black text that's ideal for printing reports, charts and more
- Easy mobile printing, seamless mobile setup; connect a smartphone or tablet directly to the printer and easily print without a network
- High value for professional home office colour; rely on Original HP pigment inks for durable prints that resist water and last for decades
- Save on Ink: Save 90% on average ink costs with the equivalent of 88 cartridges worth of ink included
- Low Cost Printing: Print up to 4500 pages in black and 7500 pages in colour without refilling ink
- No Ink Cartridges: The ET-4500 does away with conventional ink cartridges and has an easy-refill ink tank system
- Connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, even from mobile devices
- 4-In-1: Print, copy, scan and fax
- Connect to smart devices via range of options including Bluetooth for easy Wi-Fi print and scan via Canon PRINT app
- Experience the freedom to print from social media and scan to the cloud with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages and save using optional XL FINE ink cartridges and auto 2-sided printing
- Control, view and connect with ease using easy access buttons and 6.2 cm colour screen
- Small, stylish and affordable All-In-One for high quality colour printing, copying and scanning at home
- Print, copy and scan while saving space with a wireless all in one printer
- Save up to 70 percent on ink (HP 304 inks) with HP Instant Ink and never run out of ink; ordered by your printer, delivered to your door; with 2 months trial included
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets
- Put your printer wherever you want with this compact design
- With HP Smart App, print and scan from virtually anywhere: Print documents, photos from the cloud, social media, scan with your smartphone camera
Last update on 2019-07-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API